• FA Member
  • 2 posts
  • Discord ID:arsène#7400
  • GW2 User ID:DarthBahnkey.2673
  • Aisling Vexwind
  • Guild:[PiNK]
  • Race:Norn
  • Class:Tempest

(Please don't take that title seriously, thank you.)

Hello everyone, lovely to meet you all! It's been a while since I've posted on a forum that wasn't RP-dedicated so I'll have to ask for some patience while I get used to navigating.

My name's Jet; I play a number of characters, but my most common is norn elementalist Aisling Vexwind. I'm a recent transfer, coming over with [PiNK] from TC, and hoping to make some lovely friends over on FA. I'm also coming back to the game after an extended hiatus (I've had the game since beta, but I stopped playing with the release of HoT and came back about two months ago?); raiding in PvE and the prospect of enjoying myself once more in WvW is just too tasty to pass up!
As an aside, don't ask about my account ID; I was just getting out of middle school and original trilogy was my first fandom. We're all cringey humans.

Outside of game, I'm a neurology student and certified EMT, former librarian and freelance writer. A definite workaholic, so video games and books definitely help keep the edge off. I'm also training to be in competitive-level shape; less running and more biking since I cannot find passion in running anymore. And there's something markedly more freeing about biking; I can't really explain it!

I get very excited about my OCs. If you want to talk shop about your characters, feel free to hit me up; I love hearing about other peoples' stories.

Any questions, just ask. I'm a generally open person, scout's honor! I'm jazzed to join y'all in WvW!  :D

hot_jrb

hot_jrb

Soccer Mom

• FA Member
  • 198 posts
  • GW2 User ID:aandiarie.7195
  • Daenerys Dragoneye
  • Guild:[Beep]
  • Class:Guardian

You should join the FA discord    https://discord.gg/z9Aag6y

jet ♕

jet ♕
  • FA Member
  • 2 posts
  • Discord ID:arsène#7400
  • GW2 User ID:DarthBahnkey.2673
  • Aisling Vexwind
  • Guild:[PiNK]
  • Class:Tempest

Joined as soon as I realized the site's not used too often, haha!

Delune

Delune

Savior of FA

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,198 posts
  • Discord ID:Delune#6354
  • GW2 User ID:Delune.4817
  • Delune
  • Guild:[TK]
  • Race:Human

Wait... PiNK came to FA?

Commander.png Commander The One Delune
"FA stomping Bandwagons since 2012..."
"FA is Love, FA is Life"
"Do whatever makes you happy in life"
"Militia will always be militia. Those who wish to get good will take the necessary steps like getting in TS or joining a WvW guild."

"One Love FA <3" -[APS] Silo Menel

"Oh no we didn't offer you money to transfer. What are you, DPS?" -Chaba to [WS]

"fucking delune just out there chasing vaginas when he should be commanding.  =/ What a hetro." -Faulty Krew
TK: "Delune inc from gar!" Me: "I'm arrow carting...." *We all die*
#ModInjustica
Former Server leader 2012-2015
https://www.youtube....user/Delune1956  

Tangnu

Tangnu

Anti-Hero of FA

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,479 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Aldar.6271
  • Chaba Moonheart
  • Guild:[TLC]
  • Race:Charr

Wait... PiNK came to FA?

Yes. We are all one big loving yak family now.  LOL

But yea, join the discord. FA's always been more shoutbox-oriented and discord fits that perfectly.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: introduction