• Guild Officer
  • 77 posts
  • GW2 User ID:zectra.6978
  • Väsnia
  • Guild:[APS]
  • Race:Human
  • Class:Warrior

Hello!

We are APS or – Amici Per Sanguinem. Oldschool WvW guild that is old as dirt and we are currently looking for more members to join our roster!

New or old, we have no requirements other than to show up and say hi and play with us a few nights per week.

We are a mix of PST/EST/CST so any of the NA timezones are great for us.

You can reach me or the GL in game here:

zectra.6978 – myself

Silo Menel – Guild Leader karmik.2641

So! If you want to come join us, and grow as a guild, then don’t be afraid to come say Hi and learn more about us!

We are rallying about 15-20 strong as of now consistently each day.

Our current raid times are Mon/Wed/Friday - Guild Missions are saturday with training on Friday after rally and Sunday for the people that can make it.

Main Classes we need:

Guard: Open - 4 slots

Ele: Open - 3 slots

Necro: Open - 4 slots

Warrior : Partially closed - like 1 more needed

Rev: Open - 2-3 more

Ranger: Closed

Engi: Open - 2 slots

Mesmer: LF 1 Dedicated boonshare mes.

Thief: Closed

• Pixelles, Silo Menel and HiTandMayhem like this

Silo Menel

Silo Menel

From The Shadows

• Guild Leader
  • 934 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Karmik.2641
  • Silo The Immortal
  • Class:Guardian

Go ahead and come join us. 

Got dudes and dudettes that have been playing since release, and the new ponies too. I very much welcome the challenge of commanding again in the current meta.

Also note if you don't want to join the guild but want to come and learn WvW with us then please feel free we are all trying to become much better than we currently are. Whatever the case feel free to contact me regardless.

50px-Commander_Icon.png

[APS] GUILD LEADER - Revived

Vasnia

Vasnia
  • Guild Officer
  • 77 posts
  • Väsnia

17 APS rallied last night! We are still looking for more people! Even if you show up 1-2 hours!!

• Silo Menel likes this

Wreckdya

Wreckdya

Not on FA

• Not on FA
  • 111 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Hadan.2841
  • Hadan
  • Guild:{NR}
  • Race:Asura
Pretty fun group to play off. NR has played off their tag a few times and have farmed some rather large zergs. Silo doesn't give up and leave a map if he wipes. He simply goes back. Fun group to have on your side to work with.
  • Silo Menel, Vasnia and HiTandMayhem like this

Silo Menel

Silo Menel

From The Shadows

• Guild Leader
  • 934 posts
  • Silo The Immortal

Pretty fun group to play off. NR has played off their tag a few times and have farmed some rather large zergs. Silo doesn't give up and leave a map if he wipes. He simply goes back. Fun group to have on your side to work with.

Appreciate the shout out, really respect NR and what they do with a normal party.

Bumppp doe, we are looking for talented necors and revs desperately. Hit me up in game or here or FA discord for invs and info.

• Vasnia and HiTandMayhem like this

50px-Commander_Icon.png

HiTandMayhem

HiTandMayhem

Kung Fu Bunneh

• Guild Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • Discord ID:http://replycandy.com/wp-content/uploads/Godzilla-Nope-Response-Meme.jpg
  • GW2 User ID:HiTandMayhem.1378
  • Guild:[UNIV]

Had great fun yesterday with APS. Driver makes good, rapid fire commands and isn't afraid to engage in outnumbered situation. I can see why so many FA veterans have joined in.

• Silo Menel and Vasnia like this

Dynamics Thesis Defense Unit [UNIV] - Mperious Leader ~cum gaudium et nex~
Die Schleichermaus [DSM]- Officer, founding member ~cum amicitiam et distractio~
The Legion of Charrs [TLC] - Micro Centurion ~cum dentes et caudae~
Reichii's Reapers [NODE] (RiP)- Former Wood Pecker ~Quandoque bonus colligimus Chaba~
Fuq Pee Pee Tee [FPPT] - PPT Fuqr ~cum malleus et sale~

alLdv4m.jpg

Haematic

Haematic

:dankbrien:

• Guild Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,677 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Haematic.4913
  • Haematic
  • Guild:[DIE]

Had great fun yesterday with APS. Driver makes good, rapid fire commands and isn't afraid to engage in outnumbered situation. I can see why so many FA veterans have joined in.

silo's a bitch

• Silo Menel likes this

Haematic - International Terrorist, Inclina Deus - Ranger

The following future subject(s) of Borlis Pass, Delune, Haematic, and Ms. Spring Sunshine, henceforth decreed to be INTERNATIONAL TERRORISTS and OUTLAWS by command of the all-seeing and glorious Borlis Authorities, have been judged guilty in absentia of committing the crime of Injustica, and are hereby condemned by law to suffer 10,000 years of unrelenting capital punishment, to be carried out by licensed agents of this Law on sight.

i7-3770k OC @ 4.5ghz (1.29v), GTX 980 FTW ACX2.0, (4x)4gb HyperX RAM, EVO850 SSD x2 x500gb, ASRock Z77 Extreme 4, -- 70c @ load (CPU), Air cooling with NH-D14, 35c ambient.

Legends Never [DIE]

Twitch - Haematic: FA Streamer
YouTube - Haematic: WvW / Roaming / PvP Videos

RIP Beaches Get [WET], Vincere Est Totum [VeT][TiN]

[–]QuickRain 1 point

1 month ago

Respected Commanders: Hae from DIE

Silo Menel

Silo Menel

From The Shadows

• Guild Leader
  • 934 posts
  • Silo The Immortal

silo's a bitch

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

• Phantasmous and Vasnia like this

50px-Commander_Icon.png

Vasnia

Vasnia
  • Guild Officer
  • 77 posts
  • Väsnia

The best part about that IMO is "gorilla warfare" tumblr_nsuf0vV8vq1ux4pzmo1_1280.png

• HiTandMayhem likes this

Vasnia

Vasnia
  • Guild Officer
  • 77 posts
  • Väsnia

One month update!

Hey boys and girls - still looking for more members for our 3 night a week rallies.

Needs:

Eles - frontline auramancer preferred

Revs - backline dmg or condi

Guards - we will always need guards

* We are not actively seeking any more necros, however if you main necro and are looking to join - we won't turn you away.

*Requirements - if you are in wvw on rally night, we expect you to be in TS3 with us and repping in squad.

Run either the builds we have set up, or any of the FA builds to start.

Try to make minimum of 1/3 raid nights to stay active with us.

Azure

Azure
  • FA Member
  • 58 posts
  • GW2 User ID:escobert.9024
  • Blippy Azure
  • Guild:[PRO]

Hi! I haven't played any WvW for a loooong while now but I'd love to get back into it a bit. I took a break from the game shortly after HoT came out and just recently got back into GW2. I have a Guardian/DH with commander tag (not that I ever lead) a Thief and a Ranger at 80 but I'm most comfortable with my Guardian in WvW. I haven't done any Raids yet and my gear will probably need some work for that but it's something I'd be interested in. I've played with [ACE] and [PRO] in the past.

• Vasnia likes this

dinegw2sig_zps73ae04ca.jpg

[PRO] The Protectorate of Aspenwood

[ACE] Aquire

[UNIV] Dynamics Thesis Defense Unit

Blippy Azure[Guardian] Glompy Azure[Ranger] Zippy Azure[Necromancer] Silent Azure[Thief] Killing Azure[Warrior]

Vasnia

Vasnia
  • Guild Officer
  • 77 posts
  • Väsnia

Hey man! I do remember seeing you before. You are in a similar situation as a lot of us, recently returning and learning the new meta all over (just in time for it to change in 1 month). I get on during PST prime, I will hit you up in game. We totally need guards, and as far as gear goes - we can help you out with that.

hot_jrb

hot_jrb

Soccer Mom

• FA Member
  • 192 posts
  • GW2 User ID:aandiarie.7195
  • Daenerys Dragoneye
  • Guild:[Beep]
  • Race:Norn

I'm not sure why but I prefer vanilla guard over dh.

• Vasnia likes this

HiTandMayhem

HiTandMayhem

Kung Fu Bunneh

• Guild Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • Discord ID:http://replycandy.com/wp-content/uploads/Godzilla-Nope-Response-Meme.jpg
  • GW2 User ID:HiTandMayhem.1378
  • Guild:[UNIV]

Had a great time running with APS tonight. Good commanding by Vasnia, I go so many bags and drops that I kept having to mail off to an alt account while fighting. Thanks much guys, it was great.

• Vasnia likes this

Dynamics Thesis Defense Unit [UNIV] - Mperious Leader ~cum gaudium et nex~
Die Schleichermaus [DSM]- Officer, founding member ~cum amicitiam et distractio~
The Legion of Charrs [TLC] - Micro Centurion ~cum dentes et caudae~
Reichii's Reapers [NODE] (RiP)- Former Wood Pecker ~Quandoque bonus colligimus Chaba~
Fuq Pee Pee Tee [FPPT] - PPT Fuqr ~cum malleus et sale~

alLdv4m.jpg