Minoria Exaltada
  • FA Member
  • 6 posts
  • GW2 User ID:rooney.7383
  • Minoria Exaltada
  • Guild:HOPE
  • Race:Human
  • Class:Guardian

Hello FA, my name is Marcos and I am from Brazil. I used to play gw2 with [HOPE] back in the past but I guess nobody from HOPE plays anymore

I am planning to get back to the game but I need to know a few things first..

Do I need to buy the exp? I stopped playing before the exp release

The game changed a lot from that time?

GvGs still exists?

Guilds still to that circle jerk on the maps?

and stuff like that..

thanks <3

and if Tyron gets here, Neymar > Peru

• Delune, TyrionDelosBravos and Vasnia like this

Delune

Delune

Savior of FA

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,192 posts
  • Discord ID:Delune#6354
  • GW2 User ID:Delune.4817
  • Delune
  • Guild:[TK]

Dead game. Tyrion is still here.

Commander.png Commander The One Delune
"FA stomping Bandwagons since 2012..."
"FA is Love, FA is Life"
"Do whatever makes you happy in life"
"Militia will always be militia. Those who wish to get good will take the necessary steps like getting in TS or joining a WvW guild."

"One Love FA <3" -[APS] Silo Menel

"Oh no we didn't offer you money to transfer. What are you, DPS?" -Chaba to [WS]

"fucking delune just out there chasing vaginas when he should be commanding.  =/ What a hetro." -Faulty Krew
TK: "Delune inc from gar!" Me: "I'm arrow carting...." *We all die*
#ModInjustica
Former Server leader 2012-2015
https://www.youtube....user/Delune1956  

Tangnu

Tangnu

Anti-Hero of FA

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,476 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Aldar.6271
  • Chaba Moonheart
  • Guild:[TLC]
  • Race:Charr

If you play core guardian, you don't really need HoT.

GvGs still exist but not as serious.

And damn, you really coming back and why aren't you using your original forum account?  Contact an admin for password change if you need.

Vasnia

Vasnia
  • Guild Officer
  • 74 posts
  • GW2 User ID:zectra.6978
  • Väsnia
  • Guild:[APS]
  • Class:Warrior

Welcome back!

APS is recruiting.

Minoria Exaltada

Minoria Exaltada
  • FA Member
  • 6 posts
  • Minoria Exaltada

If you play core guardian, you don't really need HoT.

GvGs still exist but not as serious.

And damn, you really coming back and why aren't you using your original forum account?  Contact an admin for password change if you need.

Yes, I used to play core guardian, but if gvg is dead I think i'll play more casual and probably will want to see the new content..

Drigan changed my password back in the past but I lost it again, now I have this one that I know i'll never forget the password again lol

I'll do the verify thing when I do get back!

• Vasnia likes this

Minoria Exaltada

Minoria Exaltada
  • FA Member
  • 6 posts
  • Minoria Exaltada

Dead game. Tyrion is still here.

is the game really dead?

gvg was dead when I left the game, but the general wvw died aswell?

Delune

Delune

Savior of FA

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,192 posts
  • Discord ID:Delune#6354
  • GW2 User ID:Delune.4817
  • Delune
  • Guild:[TK]

is the game really dead?

gvg was dead when I left the game, but the general wvw died aswell?

Few decent guilds. Current meta is boring with condi, and boon sustain balled up groups. Check it out for yourself though. :)

Commander.png Commander The One Delune
"FA stomping Bandwagons since 2012..."
"FA is Love, FA is Life"
"Do whatever makes you happy in life"
"Militia will always be militia. Those who wish to get good will take the necessary steps like getting in TS or joining a WvW guild."

"One Love FA <3" -[APS] Silo Menel

"Oh no we didn't offer you money to transfer. What are you, DPS?" -Chaba to [WS]

"fucking delune just out there chasing vaginas when he should be commanding.  =/ What a hetro." -Faulty Krew
TK: "Delune inc from gar!" Me: "I'm arrow carting...." *We all die*
#ModInjustica
Former Server leader 2012-2015
https://www.youtube....user/Delune1956  

Haematic

Haematic

:dankbrien:

• Guild Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Haematic.4913
  • Haematic
  • Guild:[DIE]

Hello FA, my name is Marcos and I am from Brazil. I used to play gw2 with [HOPE] back in the past but I guess nobody from HOPE plays anymore

I am planning to get back to the game but I need to know a few things first..

Do I need to buy the exp? I stopped playing before the exp release

The game changed a lot from that time?

GvGs still exists?

Guilds still to that circle jerk on the maps?

and stuff like that..

thanks <3

and if Tyron gets here, Neymar > Peru

• Do I need to buy the exp? I stopped playing before the exp release
    • If you're main guardian, no, but you should look for a sale for HoT when it goes up; the specializations are great fun across all classes.

• The game changed a lot from that time?
    • In regards to WvW, not much has changed with the recent exception of skirmishes, server-links (servers merges), and the condition creep taking it's role <vs> the power creep you've experienced.

• GvGs still exist?
    • There are a few guilds on FA that actively GvG, there are many guilds outside of FA that GvG and there's a scene but it's not competitive per-say; it's more of a recreational activity these days. The toxicity of GvG hurt the butts of carebears a while ago but it's gotten better this past year.

• Guilds still circle jerk on maps?
    • Not sure what you mean, most guilds have their own agenda on FA, some guilds work together on maps. I haven't experienced a "circle jerk" for over a year, now.

• If Tyrion gets here
    • he's recently returned from a small hiatus

• kungpou likes this

Haematic - International Terrorist, Inclina Deus - Ranger

The following future subject(s) of Borlis Pass, Delune, Haematic, and Ms. Spring Sunshine, henceforth decreed to be INTERNATIONAL TERRORISTS and OUTLAWS by command of the all-seeing and glorious Borlis Authorities, have been judged guilty in absentia of committing the crime of Injustica, and are hereby condemned by law to suffer 10,000 years of unrelenting capital punishment, to be carried out by licensed agents of this Law on sight.

i7-3770k OC @ 4.5ghz (1.29v), GTX 980 FTW ACX2.0, (4x)4gb HyperX RAM, EVO850 SSD x2 x500gb, ASRock Z77 Extreme 4, -- 70c @ load (CPU), Air cooling with NH-D14, 35c ambient.

Legends Never [DIE]

Twitch - Haematic: FA Streamer
YouTube - Haematic: WvW / Roaming / PvP Videos

RIP Beaches Get [WET], Vincere Est Totum [VeT][TiN]

[–]QuickRain 1 point

1 month ago

Respected Commanders: Hae from DIE

Vasnia

Vasnia
  • Guild Officer
  • 74 posts
  • GW2 User ID:zectra.6978
  • Väsnia
  • Guild:[APS]

I believe Haem summed it up pretty well.

Where meta has changed, those of us that care and still love GW2 have adapted and still have lots of enjoyment in WvW. Whether it is GvG, roaming, havoc, or massive garri/smc fights what have you.

Come check it out!

TyrionDelosBravos

TyrionDelosBravos

El Pollo Loco

• Guild Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,573 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Tyrion.5764
  • TyryonDelosBravos
  • Guild:[BOMB]
  • Race:Asura

Vinicius Jr > Neymar :P

GvG its dead, but people are trying to make a revival Agg/Hymn are back, as you can remember Faov, allways try to prove, Hymn was better that Agg. So lately they had been doin only scrims, till now i dont listen anything about an " Official " you know people still give a fuck about if is official or no ... 
GS too is making a comeback, BoRP who took most of GS core now are rebuilding in JQ. KEK was taking a break of GvG, idk if they too will make a comeback ..

Outside of those 5 who i believe can defeat between each other any time, you have RISE/DIE/BOO/BnR/IIII, who had been doin GvG in a casual way.

Below that you have TBT/TM/DUI/VR/BOMB/IV/OnS/AoEs. That can enter into GvG anytime.

Now theres a small spark of hope to rebuild a GvG Scene ?  I will say YES it is but it will depend on how and who take the lead on this ..

Tyrinfall.gif

5137767082.png

Minoria Exaltada

Minoria Exaltada
  • FA Member
  • 6 posts
  • Minoria Exaltada

Vinicius Jr is bad, seriously, you will see it by yourself, lol

ill buy the exp since ill play more casual and probably do roaming stuff, etc, I don't see myself playing guardian again, drigans voice still in my head asking for stability

thanks for the replies guys, it helped a lot

• Drigan, Delune and Pixelles like this

Keira Ferland

Keira Ferland
  • FA Member
  • 264 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Ruru.1302
  • Atanyata
  • Guild:[Mada]
  • Class:Engineer

There are literally 4 GS players in BoRP. Veridian, Arete, Boom, Tsunami. If you count Jerrika that's 5. Most of GS's core either quit or went to Maguuma and joined Mada.

There are a couple of HOPE players that still play. Me, Aditae, Takagi Chrome (that's his account name), Hyperballad, Star is now the leader of KEK, along with Daddy Div who was Ark driver. 

IIII disbanded and most of them joined Agg who for one reason or another are convinced they can run power builds (spoiler: you can't) against the meta. You legitimately MUST run the meta (celestial shout reapers, celestial mercy guardians, condi rev, minstrel tempest, power zerker, staff thief, mesmer) in order to stand a chance when fighting a guild of even skill. Also, IIII was what most would consider the current incarnation of EP. 

The top guilds right now are KEK (FUN/Ark/HOPE conglomeration) and BoRP (Woe, a bit of GS, and a bunch of EU players). Below them is probably GS and BnR. We (GS) stomped SF and OnS in roster v roster and RISE has dodged us in 15s but have beaten us in RvR, although they run significantly larger than us. Everyone else is more or less in the same tier and can beat eachother depending on who plays better that night.

In terms of open field, VR is probably the best on NA due to the fact they run specifically for open field very well.

The top 3 servers at the moment are Mag, BG, JQ. BG is probably the largest at this point and JQ is the weakest of the 3. Mag's playstyle is extremely annoying to face.

Another thing you might like is that ANet has added a way to track KDR of servers you can epeen harder

• Drigan, Pixelles and Minoria Exaltada like this

Maguuma | FA

Sana N | Miyamizu Mitsuha

BynoQwi.jpg

Haematic

Haematic

:dankbrien:

• Guild Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Haematic.4913
  • Haematic

[BnR] died about 2-3 weeks ago, they are re-trialed into [BoRP] and a few others are looking to reform with [TDS].

Haematic - International Terrorist, Inclina Deus - Ranger

The following future subject(s) of Borlis Pass, Delune, Haematic, and Ms. Spring Sunshine, henceforth decreed to be INTERNATIONAL TERRORISTS and OUTLAWS by command of the all-seeing and glorious Borlis Authorities, have been judged guilty in absentia of committing the crime of Injustica, and are hereby condemned by law to suffer 10,000 years of unrelenting capital punishment, to be carried out by licensed agents of this Law on sight.

i7-3770k OC @ 4.5ghz (1.29v), GTX 980 FTW ACX2.0, (4x)4gb HyperX RAM, EVO850 SSD x2 x500gb, ASRock Z77 Extreme 4, -- 70c @ load (CPU), Air cooling with NH-D14, 35c ambient.

Legends Never [DIE]

Twitch - Haematic: FA Streamer
YouTube - Haematic: WvW / Roaming / PvP Videos

RIP Beaches Get [WET], Vincere Est Totum [VeT][TiN]

[–]QuickRain 1 point

1 month ago

Respected Commanders: Hae from DIE

davidiven

davidiven
  • FA Member
  • 85 posts
  • GW2 User ID:davidiven.9408
  • Bitter Lemon Melon
  • Guild:[VAC]

TDS king of NA

Minoria Exaltada

Minoria Exaltada
  • FA Member
  • 6 posts
  • Minoria Exaltada

There are literally 4 GS players in BoRP. Veridian, Arete, Boom, Tsunami. If you count Jerrika that's 5. Most of GS's core either quit or went to Maguuma and joined Mada.

There are a couple of HOPE players that still play. Me, Aditae, Takagi Chrome (that's his account name), Hyperballad, Star is now the leader of KEK, along with Daddy Div who was Ark driver. 

IIII disbanded and most of them joined Agg who for one reason or another are convinced they can run power builds (spoiler: you can't) against the meta. You legitimately MUST run the meta (celestial shout reapers, celestial mercy guardians, condi rev, minstrel tempest, power zerker, staff thief, mesmer) in order to stand a chance when fighting a guild of even skill. Also, IIII was what most would consider the current incarnation of EP. 

The top guilds right now are KEK (FUN/Ark/HOPE conglomeration) and BoRP (Woe, a bit of GS, and a bunch of EU players). Below them is probably GS and BnR. We (GS) stomped SF and OnS in roster v roster and RISE has dodged us in 15s but have beaten us in RvR, although they run significantly larger than us. Everyone else is more or less in the same tier and can beat eachother depending on who plays better that night.

In terms of open field, VR is probably the best on NA due to the fact they run specifically for open field very well.

The top 3 servers at the moment are Mag, BG, JQ. BG is probably the largest at this point and JQ is the weakest of the 3. Mag's playstyle is extremely annoying to face.

Another thing you might like is that ANet has added a way to track KDR of servers you can epeen harder

hey, I remember you! <3

Star still plays this and his guild is named "KEK"... why I am not surprised? lol

hayb left the game too?

HOPE was so fun.. it is sad to see that almost everyone has left the game

Pixelles

Pixelles

♡ Guineayak Mama ♡

• FA Member
  • 885 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Pixelles.4869
  • Pixelles N Creme
  • Race:Asura
  • Class:Necromancer

Wow forgot about Hayb's existence, haven't seem him around in a long time.

Sometimes I see very few hope members, only one I've seen is Valco and even she hasn't been on much at all. 

Game is still fun even though some say it's dead, but it's prob cause I PvP more than anything else LOL. WvW is still good if you have a good guild to roll with (Holla @ DIE/APS <3)

If you want to enjoy it then you will, there's always stuff to do as usual.

Welcome back <3

• Minoria Exaltada likes this

VkQovA6.jpg

Drigan

Drigan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Drigan.7382
  • Drigan Prime
  • Guild:[HOPE]
  • Race:Norn

don't you dare cheat on me minoria!

• Vasnia and Minoria Exaltada like this
Posted Image

Minoria Exaltada

Minoria Exaltada
  • FA Member
  • 6 posts
  • Minoria Exaltada

Is this Drigan the same Drigan who made HOPE (in tears) transfer off FA back in the days?

damn.. such a traitor, how do you guys allow him to walk on this forums?

at least I was able to flood their maps with FA BEST SERVER NEYMAR > MESSI @ all chat and talk shit on their forums.. thanks for that drigan

• Drigan likes this

Drigan

Drigan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Drigan.7382
  • Drigan Prime
  • Guild:[HOPE]

ahhh yes...when we transferred to sea of squares.. It's the same Drigan. The same one that you lied to and said you would send some of your pet monkeys if I sent you squirrels, but you've never sent me my monkeys. 

Posted Image

hot_jrb

hot_jrb

Soccer Mom

• FA Member
  • 183 posts
  • GW2 User ID:aandiarie.7195
  • Daenerys Dragoneye
  • Guild:[Beep]

Drigan I have had people ask about you. Can you log into the game just to say hi to people. Some people wanted to say hi to you. :)