DunkinFresh
  • FA Member
  • 2 posts
  • GW2 User ID:DunkinFresh.9678
  • Noelle C
  • Race:Human
  • Class:Engineer

GW2 ID1 : DunkinFresh.9678

Guild Name: Microwave Skittles (although this is just my personal vanity guild since I'm not really in one)

Guild Tag: [Butt]

Raid Schedule2: Typically throughout OZ time, early NA

Best Time to Contact3 : Anytime this week mostly. Otherwise between 11am - 2am

Becca

Becca
  • Guild Leader
  • 8 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Itsbeckaboo.7913
  • Becca
  • Guild:[PONY]
  • Race:Human
  • Class:Tempest

GW2 ID1 : DunkinFresh.9678

Guild Name: Microwave Skittles (although this is just my personal vanity guild since I'm not really in one)

Guild Tag: [Butt]

Raid Schedule2: Typically throughout OZ time, early NA

Best Time to Contact3 : Anytime this week mostly. Otherwise between 11am - 2am

Ok, so some things we need to go over first. Welcome to FA if you are new! This is War Zone and is restricted for server leaders, guild leaders, and war council members. That being said, there are rules put into place in order to be granted permission and our rules just recently changed in January. If you would like to know a more in-depth set of rules and guidelines than what I am about to post, you can actually read the first post (which is pinned) on the Request Access sub-forum (the very same one you used to post this thread).http://www.fort-aspe...request-access/ is the link to help you out.
  • First rule is you must be on FA and not one of our linked servers.
  • Second rule is you must have 10+ active members that raid with you on your raid days.
  • Third rule is guilds are limited to two representatives: one Guild Leader and one Guild Officer. If you raid in more than one timezone, you may have one additional Guild Officer.
Now, if you are looking just to have access to the private WvW threads, that is completely different and just requires having a valid API key. I see you have already gone and verified yourself with your API as being an FA member, so that should not be an issue. If you have any other questions or your situation is more complex than I am aware of, you may always contact a mod or admin for the forums here. A good admin would be Chaba and a good mod would be Faulty. As it stands, Faulty is already aware of this post and will contact you if I wasn't able to clear things up on my end.

As a reminder, personal or private guilds are not granted War Zone access as the WZ is treated as a communications board by various guild leaders and officers to discuss raid times, server issues, coverage, and funding. If you do actually run with 10+ active members per raid, a mod or admin will be required to join your guild on your designated raid days to verify you indeed raid on the specified days and that you have at least 10+ active members.

Hope this helps,

Becca