Nocturnal Lunacy
  • FA Member
  • 288 posts
  • GW2 User ID:fuck off.8563
  • fuck off
  • Guild:fuck
  • Race:Human
  • Class:Necromancer

CPU usages with NVENC is like 48-55% in a 2 way fight but in a 3 way its only 59-60%. You might be using your CPU to encode, I run shadowplay (beta) now it can stream 1080p

IF you could help me with the nvenc side of obs that would be great. I've tried it and I just can't seem to get the setting right and the stream looks like garbage. And there's so much when it comes to the nvenc side of it.

Faulty Krew

Faulty Krew

Tech Support

• FA Member
  • 747 posts
  • GW2 User ID:guppysb.8524
  • Kon Charr Castrator
  • Guild:[PVP]
  • Race:Asura
Let me download OBS when I get home from work and I'll post some settings.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Faulty Krew

Faulty Krew

Tech Support

• FA Member
  • 747 posts
  • Kon Charr Castrator
So YouTube allows 9k bitrate so I have been using that and I also installed the latest version of nvidia share(no longer shadow play). Just try that out.
  • Pixelles likes this
Posted ImagePosted Image

TyrionDelosBravos

TyrionDelosBravos

El Pollo Loco

• Guild Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Tyrion.5764
  • TyryonDelosBravos
  • Guild:[BOMB]
  • Class:Guardian

So next week im goin to incress from 0.5mb upload to 2mb.

at 0.5mb only can play at 500 - 1000 bitrate. how much i incress for 2mb ? 2000-3000 bitrate ?

• Pixelles likes this

5137767082.png

Faulty Krew

Faulty Krew

Tech Support

• FA Member
  • 747 posts
  • Kon Charr Castrator
Try 1500-2000 and then slowly go up until it messes up.
  • TyrionDelosBravos and Pixelles like this
Posted ImagePosted Image

Pixelles

Pixelles

♡ Guineayak Mama ♡

• FA Member
  • 891 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Pixelles.4869
  • Pixelles N Creme
  • Guild:[DIE]
It has begun! http://imgur.com/8JbtgIw
  • Morg and Faulty Krew like this

VkQovA6.jpg

Pixelles

Pixelles

♡ Guineayak Mama ♡

• FA Member
  • 891 posts
  • Pixelles N Creme

.. and it's ordered <3

Check it out:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/CByTdC

• Tangnu and Valor Zhinsin like this

VkQovA6.jpg

Pixelles

Pixelles

♡ Guineayak Mama ♡

• FA Member
  • 891 posts
  • Pixelles N Creme

+ an extra fan but we ordered a pack since we need to replace 3 of them for Rye's pc.. but you get the picture. Thanks so much everyone!!

VkQovA6.jpg

RyE

RyE
  • FA Member
  • 4 posts
  • GW2 User ID:RyE.4913
  • The Elemental Fist
  • Class:Elementalist

done and ordered... now to build and oc when it all gets here!.. ugh it will feel good to build another pc.. it has been so long!  does anyone here oc their gpu?  i dont really see any benefits to this for this game... i oc'd my gpu when i started playing and it really showed me hardly any performance increase to the stress the gpu is taking... any thoughts?

• Pixelles and Faulty Krew like this

Morg

Morg

Heretic

• Guild Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,097 posts
  • Discord ID:Morg#0412
  • GW2 User ID:Shinsetsuu.2849
  • Invoker Morrighan
  • Race:Sylvari
  • Class:Revenant

done and ordered... now to build and oc when it all gets here!.. ugh it will feel good to build another pc.. it has been so long!  does anyone here oc their gpu?  i dont really see any benefits to this for this game... i oc'd my gpu when i started playing and it really showed me hardly any performance increase to the stress the gpu is taking... any thoughts?

For GW2 probably not. I've upped it for Black Desert which is gpu-heavy but even then I felt that my heat generation outweighed any positives

Posted Image

Faulty Krew

Faulty Krew

Tech Support

• FA Member
  • 747 posts
  • Kon Charr Castrator
I can help with GPU oc
Posted ImagePosted Image

Valor Zhinsin

Valor Zhinsin
  • Guild Officer
  • 335 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Valor Zhinsin.3610
  • Victor Zhinsin
  • Guild:[PRO]
  • Race:Norn
  • Class:Guardian

That is a serious rig without going crazy.  Ahh.....   Without going over the top?     :)                                            Vic Zhinsin                                                                    

• Pixelles likes this

Morg

Morg

Heretic

• Guild Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,097 posts
  • Discord ID:Morg#0412
  • GW2 User ID:Shinsetsuu.2849
  • Invoker Morrighan
  • Race:Sylvari
  • Class:Revenant

.. and it's ordered <3

Check it out:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/CByTdC

oooo just saw this, you've got good taste with the classy black & white :)

we better see you two at DIE rallies!

• Pixelles likes this
Posted Image

Haematic

Haematic

:dankbrien:

• Guild Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,678 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Haematic.4913
  • Haematic
  • Class:Warrior

Rye fell asleep once in the middle of a fight. I giggled.

• Pixelles likes this

Haematic - International Terrorist, Inclina Deus - Ranger

The following future subject(s) of Borlis Pass, Delune, Haematic, and Ms. Spring Sunshine, henceforth decreed to be INTERNATIONAL TERRORISTS and OUTLAWS by command of the all-seeing and glorious Borlis Authorities, have been judged guilty in absentia of committing the crime of Injustica, and are hereby condemned by law to suffer 10,000 years of unrelenting capital punishment, to be carried out by licensed agents of this Law on sight.

i7-3770k OC @ 4.5ghz (1.29v), GTX 980 FTW ACX2.0, (4x)4gb HyperX RAM, EVO850 SSD x2 x500gb, ASRock Z77 Extreme 4, -- 70c @ load (CPU), Air cooling with NH-D14, 35c ambient.

Legends Never [DIE]

Twitch - Haematic: FA Streamer
YouTube - Haematic: WvW / Roaming / PvP Videos

RIP Beaches Get [WET], Vincere Est Totum [VeT][TiN]

[–]QuickRain 1 point

1 month ago

Respected Commanders: Hae from DIE

Pixelles

Pixelles

♡ Guineayak Mama ♡

• FA Member
  • 891 posts
  • Pixelles N Creme

That is a serious rig without going crazy.  Ahh.....   Without going over the top?     :)                                            Vic Zhinsin                                                                    

Ahhhh I know, we can't believe how well we ended up doing considering... This is way beyond anything I've ever had.. ask Delune :P!! NO TOASTER FOR ME, YAY! Thank you so much!

YES Rye was so excited he's like ITS GONNA BE SO PRETTY. I'm like, don't care. I just want to see my norn's boobs in high def, yknow? And you bet. I am so tired of being like "thx for not kicking me brian" every couple of weeks, LOL! Literally hoping it's in by Easter Sunday since I have off... AH I miss you all T.T <3

Rye fell asleep once in the middle of a fight. I giggled.

LOL This is not news... I hope one day you guys can hear him snoring since he runs the voice recognition for TS... Now that'd be fun:D #proudwife

• Faulty Krew likes this

VkQovA6.jpg

RyE

RyE
  • FA Member
  • 4 posts
  • GW2 User ID:RyE.4913
  • The Elemental Fist
  • Class:Elementalist

ok Brian... i didn't want to say this.. but the reason i passed out was cause of the monotone driving and way point bouncing that was going on the hour before.... what do they call it... ummmmmmm ohhhh yeah.. highway hypnosis... lol jk jk...    i am just kidding...  i was a newly wed... we didn't get very much sleep!!! hint hint wink wink!  i can't wait to get back into this game fully.. i just have to reformat my pc and oc it again  and build hers... she is so excited to play again.. we both kinda just took a break because if she cant play due to her crappy computer.. then it isn't fun for me either... anyway... we should have it all done by  Easter if the parts come in.... please Fedex deliver everything at once!

• Delune and Pixelles like this

Pixelles

Pixelles

♡ Guineayak Mama ♡

• FA Member
  • 891 posts
  • Pixelles N Creme

ok Brian... i didn't want to say this.. but the reason i passed out was cause of the monotone driving and way point bouncing that was going on the hour before.... what do they call it... ummmmmmm ohhhh yeah.. highway hypnosis... lol jk jk...    i am just kidding...  i was a newly wed... we didn't get very much sleep!!! hint hint wink wink!  i can't wait to get back into this game fully.. i just have to reformat my pc and oc it again  and build hers... she is so excited to play again.. we both kinda just took a break because if she cant play due to her crappy computer.. then it isn't fun for me either... anyway... we should have it all done by  Easter if the parts come in.... please Fedex deliver everything at once!

...facepalm

LOL

<3

• Delune likes this

VkQovA6.jpg

Faulty Krew

Faulty Krew

Tech Support

• FA Member
  • 747 posts
  • Kon Charr Castrator

True love!!!!!

• Pixelles likes this
Posted ImagePosted Image

Pixelles

Pixelles

♡ Guineayak Mama ♡

• FA Member
  • 891 posts
  • Pixelles N Creme

True love!!!!!

Thank you so much for all your help faulteh!!!! :)

And yeah he's just salty cause it's boring to play when you're always dying.. oops <3

VkQovA6.jpg

Haematic

Haematic

:dankbrien:

• Guild Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,678 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Haematic.4913
  • Haematic
  • Class:Warrior

bitch getchuu cute lile asuran ele back under my tag so I can call out your sweg every time

• Pixelles likes this

Haematic - International Terrorist, Inclina Deus - Ranger

The following future subject(s) of Borlis Pass, Delune, Haematic, and Ms. Spring Sunshine, henceforth decreed to be INTERNATIONAL TERRORISTS and OUTLAWS by command of the all-seeing and glorious Borlis Authorities, have been judged guilty in absentia of committing the crime of Injustica, and are hereby condemned by law to suffer 10,000 years of unrelenting capital punishment, to be carried out by licensed agents of this Law on sight.

i7-3770k OC @ 4.5ghz (1.29v), GTX 980 FTW ACX2.0, (4x)4gb HyperX RAM, EVO850 SSD x2 x500gb, ASRock Z77 Extreme 4, -- 70c @ load (CPU), Air cooling with NH-D14, 35c ambient.

Legends Never [DIE]

Twitch - Haematic: FA Streamer
YouTube - Haematic: WvW / Roaming / PvP Videos

RIP Beaches Get [WET], Vincere Est Totum [VeT][TiN]

[–]QuickRain 1 point

1 month ago

Respected Commanders: Hae from DIE