TerrorBite
  • FA Member
  • 3 posts
  • GW2 User ID:TerrorBite.7603
  • Terris Leonis
  • Guild:[TLC]
  • Race:Charr
  • Class:Druid

Hi guys! I've recently joined the forums, although I was recruited into The Legion of Charrs [TLC] a few months ago when Kagusaki decided to ask the entire Black Citadel whether they were nuts for furry butts. I came for the butts, but stayed for the Heavy Sacks... mmm, plump and bulging with T6 mats... Uh, where was I?

So I've been playing GW2 for some time now - 1 year and 4 months to be precise, racking up 858 hours on my main character and recently branching out to try other classes, wasting spending a further 170 hours upon 4 additional characters (all of which have yet to reach 80). Almost all of that time has been spent in PvE, with a grand total of 5 games played in PvP, and a WvW experience largely consisting of following the zerg around the EotM a few times. However I've decided it's time I changed that, which is why I joined [TLC]!

However PvE is still my strong point, so I figure I'll talk about that a bit. HoT got me back into the game in a big way, and since then I've been putting a lot more time into playing. I started looking at builds, and decided my ranger deserved something better than mixed trinkets and "I don't know what I'm doing" zerker temple armor with default runes. I began by switching all my trinkets to Rampager's to try and maximize critical hit chance (to trigger traits and sigils that activate on crit). This turned into a focus on bleeding damage, which is when I decided to get serious. I bought Rabid temple armor, added Runes of the Krait, along with Sigils of Earth and Agony on my weapons, and started learning shortbow instead of my usual longbow/greatsword combo. Along the way, RNGesus finally smiled on me and granted me an ascended weapon, which became a Viper's longbow (in retrospect I should have picked shortbow, but longbow was my main weapon until very recently). And so I created what I am calling the Sanguine Ranger, a build that can burst 46 stacks of bleeding damage and sustain 16 stacks with only shortbow autoattack (when flanking). I like it a lot.

This build is what I'm using in running Triple Trouble, which I do with Evolved Jungle Wurm Scouts [EVOS], a guild that focuses on teaching players the mechanics of the hardest world-boss fight in the game. I usually join condi team, taking down the high-toughness husks that would otherwise flatten the zerg. My other guilds include Furimorph [Fur] and Tail Swishers [Furs], both social guilds. My time in PvE is spent hanging out with guildies, running world bosses or Silverwastes or HoT metas, tackling jumping puzzles with friends, and the occasional fractal or dungeon. Oh, and I entered my first raid today and exceeded my own expectations (we wiped a lot, but it was a learning experience)!

Looking forward to seeing more of [TLC] guildies and other FA players as I attempt to get myself into WvW.

• Grimm, HiTandMayhem, Kovu and 1 other like this

Nox

Nox

VIP

• FA Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • GW2 User ID:etrigan.4213
  • Nox
  • Guild:[VIP]
  • Race:Asura
  • Class:Warrior

So I've been playing GW2 for some time now - 1 year and 4 months to be precise, racking up 858 hours on my main character and recently branching out to try other classes, wasting spending a further 170 hours upon 4 additional characters (all of which have yet to reach 80). 

GUYS WE HAVE A NOOB.

Welcome!

• TerrorBite likes this

HiTandMayhem

HiTandMayhem

Kung Fu Bunneh

• Guild Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • Discord ID:http://replycandy.com/wp-content/uploads/Godzilla-Nope-Response-Meme.jpg
  • GW2 User ID:HiTandMayhem.1378
  • Guild:[UNIV]
  • Class:Guardian

Welcome TerrorBite both to the Forum and to TLC! I look forward to running with you on the BL's.

Dynamics Thesis Defense Unit [UNIV] - Mperious Leader ~cum gaudium et nex~
Die Schleichermaus [DSM]- Officer, founding member ~cum amicitiam et distractio~
The Legion of Charrs [TLC] - Micro Centurion ~cum dentes et caudae~
Reichii's Reapers [NODE] (RiP)- Former Wood Pecker ~Quandoque bonus colligimus Chaba~
Fuq Pee Pee Tee [FPPT] - PPT Fuqr ~cum malleus et sale~

alLdv4m.jpg

Haematic

Haematic

:dankbrien:

• Guild Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,678 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Haematic.4913
  • Haematic
  • Guild:[DIE]
  • Race:Human

Everyone in TLC is friggen weird...

Murrs' are creeping their way into the hearts of FA

Welcome to the forums!

If you see me commanding in WvW feel free to join ts3 during NA; I often command with sexual innuendos (unintentional) and your TLC friends just have a field day with me.

• Delune, Pixelles, Spring and 1 other like this

Haematic - International Terrorist, Inclina Deus - Ranger

The following future subject(s) of Borlis Pass, Delune, Haematic, and Ms. Spring Sunshine, henceforth decreed to be INTERNATIONAL TERRORISTS and OUTLAWS by command of the all-seeing and glorious Borlis Authorities, have been judged guilty in absentia of committing the crime of Injustica, and are hereby condemned by law to suffer 10,000 years of unrelenting capital punishment, to be carried out by licensed agents of this Law on sight.

i7-3770k OC @ 4.5ghz (1.29v), GTX 980 FTW ACX2.0, (4x)4gb HyperX RAM, EVO850 SSD x2 x500gb, ASRock Z77 Extreme 4, -- 70c @ load (CPU), Air cooling with NH-D14, 35c ambient.

Legends Never [DIE]

Twitch - Haematic: FA Streamer
YouTube - Haematic: WvW / Roaming / PvP Videos

RIP Beaches Get [WET], Vincere Est Totum [VeT][TiN]

[–]QuickRain 1 point

1 month ago

Respected Commanders: Hae from DIE

Green Arrow

Green Arrow
  • Not on FA
  • 379 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Green Arrow.5689
  • Lady Green Arrow
  • Guild:[HEL]
  • Race:Norn
Welcome
Green Arrow
Guild Leader
HEL

Helioz.enjin.com

Posted Image

Rasern

Rasern
  • FA Member
  • 205 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Rasern.3562
  • Lord Bowser Koopa
  • Guild:[coVn]
  • Class:Tempest

Awaiting for obligatory post from Kagu...

In the mean time, welcome to the forums! I drive for coVn on Thursdays at 8 EST and I'm always looking for more obedient minions, uhh I mean, loyal troopas, to join me in finally bringing a certain red-capped plumber to his well deserved fate, uhh I mean, helping Fort Aspenwood kick ass, take bags, and destroy its enemy realms!

"I'm a grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now!"
Posted Image

HiTandMayhem

HiTandMayhem

Kung Fu Bunneh

• Guild Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • Discord ID:http://replycandy.com/wp-content/uploads/Godzilla-Nope-Response-Meme.jpg
  • GW2 User ID:HiTandMayhem.1378
  • Guild:[UNIV]
 I often command with sexual innuendos (unintentional) and your TLC friends just have a field day with me.

I have no idea what you are talking about :ph34r:

Dynamics Thesis Defense Unit [UNIV] - Mperious Leader ~cum gaudium et nex~
Die Schleichermaus [DSM]- Officer, founding member ~cum amicitiam et distractio~
The Legion of Charrs [TLC] - Micro Centurion ~cum dentes et caudae~
Reichii's Reapers [NODE] (RiP)- Former Wood Pecker ~Quandoque bonus colligimus Chaba~
Fuq Pee Pee Tee [FPPT] - PPT Fuqr ~cum malleus et sale~

alLdv4m.jpg

Pixelles

Pixelles

♡ Guineayak Mama ♡

• FA Member
  • 891 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Pixelles.4869
  • Pixelles N Creme
  • Class:Necromancer

Welcome :D

VkQovA6.jpg

Haematic

Haematic

:dankbrien:

• Guild Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,678 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Haematic.4913
  • Haematic

also, for old times sake ..

wimminz?

Haematic - International Terrorist, Inclina Deus - Ranger

The following future subject(s) of Borlis Pass, Delune, Haematic, and Ms. Spring Sunshine, henceforth decreed to be INTERNATIONAL TERRORISTS and OUTLAWS by command of the all-seeing and glorious Borlis Authorities, have been judged guilty in absentia of committing the crime of Injustica, and are hereby condemned by law to suffer 10,000 years of unrelenting capital punishment, to be carried out by licensed agents of this Law on sight.

i7-3770k OC @ 4.5ghz (1.29v), GTX 980 FTW ACX2.0, (4x)4gb HyperX RAM, EVO850 SSD x2 x500gb, ASRock Z77 Extreme 4, -- 70c @ load (CPU), Air cooling with NH-D14, 35c ambient.

Legends Never [DIE]

Twitch - Haematic: FA Streamer
YouTube - Haematic: WvW / Roaming / PvP Videos

RIP Beaches Get [WET], Vincere Est Totum [VeT][TiN]

[–]QuickRain 1 point

1 month ago

Respected Commanders: Hae from DIE

Kagusaki

Kagusaki
  • Guild Leader
  • 506 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Kagusaki.3176
  • Kagusaki Firefister

Welcome to the fundertasticular nutty world of Fort Aspenwood (the unofficial furry server) forums!  We're glad you joined [TLC], the guild that can make sacks drop faster than puberty!  Feel free to guild chat anytime and if you need guildies for PvE, I'll be comming! :3

• Kovu likes this
Posted Image

Foreman Spur - Level 80 Charrior
Kagusaki - Level 80 Charrgineer
Kagusaki Firefister - Level 80 Charrcromancer

The Legion of Charrs [TLC] - Guild Leader
[NV] [NERF] [NERV] [BOMB] - Fort Janthir

FA - The Unofficial Furry Server
You can't spell Fur Affinity without FA!! <3

JamesGoblin

JamesGoblin
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • GW2 User ID:JamesGoblin.9081
  • JamesGoblin

Hey, welcome!

Kovu

Kovu
  • FA Member
  • 375 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Kovu.7560
  • Nailanya Crackshot
  • Class:Ranger

Welcome, TerrorBite. I'm also in Furimorph and main ranger.
I'd like to hear more about your bleed stack build, I've never been able to find any condition based ranger builds I enjoy playing.

Looking forward to running with you during rally. =)

~ Kovu

Hottest ranger, PST.
PendantsBanner.jpg

Arisahime

Arisahime
  • Guild Leader
  • 75 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Yamato Nadeshiko.2695
  • Arisa Yamato
  • Guild:[CUTE]
  • Class:Elementalist

welocme^-^

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TerrorBite, charr, druid, The Legion of Charrs, TLC, furry, introduction