• FA Member
  • 891 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Pixelles.4869
  • Pixelles N Creme
  • Guild:[DIE]
  • Race:Asura
  • Class:Necromancer

Hey qtpies!

As promised.. here are some shots taken from our wedding that took place on March 21st. We are a little shy but also excited to share these with you. We want to thank you for all the love we've got since we got engaged until the day we tied the knot - THANK YOU! <3

Anywho.. to the good part - here you go!

Please feel free to leave comments and if you wish to leave any kind of message for Rye and I, here are our in-game contact names/information:

Pixelles.4869

RyE.4913

Much love, and enjoy <3

(Make sure you click to view all the photos, not just the first 10 :) )

http://imgur.com/a/QSV9t?gallery

• Nox, huntrider, Tangnu and 18 others like this

VkQovA6.jpg

Ciea

Ciea
  • FA Member
  • 15 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Ciea.2364
  • Tiva Streamshield
  • Guild:EPX
  • Race:Charr
  • Class:Guardian

Oh wow! Those pictures are too beautiful! I'm melting! Much loves! Guaggans and Asuras!

Congratulation to you both, Pixelles and Rye! 

• Pixelles likes this
Tiva Streamshield (Guardian) - Mizar Whiteclaws (Mesmer) -Tikaci Gholdail (Necromancer) - Acinia Brightmist (Elementialist) - Shanira Crashground (Warrior) - Tynolk Tornadostorm (Elementialst) - Chinchilla Ironpaw (Engineer) - Talivina Miyada (Guardian) - Trianna Aquawave (Elementalist) - Giggle Delos Bravos (Guardian) - Tiva Fancypant (Beta Revenant - Retired) - Licinius Rapidfoe (Ranger)

Valor Zhinsin

Valor Zhinsin
  • Guild Officer
  • 335 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Valor Zhinsin.3610
  • Victor Zhinsin
  • Guild:[PRO]
  • Race:Norn

Pixelles it was all very well done. Your arrangements was beautiful as well as your self and that very nice wedding dress.  i know every one had a great time.  Thank you for sharing a moment in time.   :)

Vic Zhinsin

• Pixelles likes this

Nox

Nox

VIP

• FA Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • GW2 User ID:etrigan.4213
  • Nox
  • Guild:[VIP]
  • Class:Warrior

congrats, shame I didn't get the location ahead of time I could have crashed it

• Pixelles likes this

HiTandMayhem

HiTandMayhem

Kung Fu Bunneh

• Guild Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • Discord ID:http://replycandy.com/wp-content/uploads/Godzilla-Nope-Response-Meme.jpg
  • GW2 User ID:HiTandMayhem.1378
  • Guild:[UNIV]

What a nice gathering, beautiful dress, great looking cake. It looks like it was a lovely ceremony, it's great that you two found one another.

Congrats!

• Pixelles likes this

Dynamics Thesis Defense Unit [UNIV] - Mperious Leader ~cum gaudium et nex~
Die Schleichermaus [DSM]- Officer, founding member ~cum amicitiam et distractio~
The Legion of Charrs [TLC] - Micro Centurion ~cum dentes et caudae~
Reichii's Reapers [NODE] (RiP)- Former Wood Pecker ~Quandoque bonus colligimus Chaba~
Fuq Pee Pee Tee [FPPT] - PPT Fuqr ~cum malleus et sale~

alLdv4m.jpg

Delune

Delune

Savior of FA

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,198 posts
  • Discord ID:Delune#6354
  • GW2 User ID:Delune.4817
  • Delune
  • Guild:[TK]
  • Race:Human

Beautiful photos! :D Very pretty Pixels! Vamplex!!!! Hi cutie. Wedding had alot of amazing small meaningful bits to it that really made the ambiance amazing. :o Wow so many cute photos my god.... the last one awwwww!

Edited by Delune, 04 April 2015 - 10:55 AM.

• Pixelles, Zapp and Magnus like this

Commander.png Commander The One Delune
"FA stomping Bandwagons since 2012..."
"FA is Love, FA is Life"
"Do whatever makes you happy in life"
"Militia will always be militia. Those who wish to get good will take the necessary steps like getting in TS or joining a WvW guild."

"One Love FA <3" -[APS] Silo Menel

"Oh no we didn't offer you money to transfer. What are you, DPS?" -Chaba to [WS]

"fucking delune just out there chasing vaginas when he should be commanding.  =/ What a hetro." -Faulty Krew
TK: "Delune inc from gar!" Me: "I'm arrow carting...." *We all die*
#ModInjustica
Former Server leader 2012-2015

https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

TyrionDelosBravos

TyrionDelosBravos

El Pollo Loco

• Guild Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,603 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Tyrion.5764
  • TyryonDelosBravos
  • Guild:[BOMB]

The Quaggan Love is reaaaaaaaaaaaaal !!! aaaaaaaaaaaah that last pic <3 <3, Quaggan + Asuan LOVE !!!!!

• Pixelles likes this

5137767082.png

Chef of Hell

Chef of Hell
  • FA Member
  • 34 posts
  • GW2 User ID:NewSkyChef.6214
  • Chef of Hell
  • Guild:[PAAA]
  • Race:Norn

Lovely pictures. The last picture is really special.

Wish you two a long lasting happiness.

Chef.

• Pixelles likes this

The only players & NPCs I've ever killed in a game are those having poor reflex and arthritis.

Tangnu

Tangnu

Anti-Hero of FA

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,480 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Aldar.6271
  • Chaba Moonheart
  • Guild:[TLC]

In the cat room!

I second what Vic said.  Thank you for sharing.  GLHF

• Pixelles likes this

Hilde

Hilde
  • FA Member
  • 79 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Hilde.3816
  • Lil Zinna
  • Guild:[coVn]

You two are adorable and the wedding was beautiful! Very well done! (I still wish you were my daughter-in-law, Pixelles but am happy you found the love of your life. :wub:  :wub:  :wub: )

• Pixelles likes this

7ff92bf992cc1d31.png

jgfwtjl.gif

Grimm

Grimm

Centurion

• Guild Officer
  • 458 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Lordphantomhive.1256
  • Garrius Clockgrave
  • Class:Herald

Such lovely pictures. :)  Congrats on this special moment of life.

• Pixelles likes this

Grimm Steelclock (Charr Scrapper) - Garrius Clockgrave (Charr Herald) - Karra Willsong (Charr Guardian)

lcgo_dlc_monthly_newsletter_zpscbzwsxfw.

Stalker Ryc

Stalker Ryc
  • FA Member
  • 371 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Rongy.2569
  • Stalker Ryc
  • Guild:[EPX]
  • Race:Sylvari
  • Class:Ranger

Beautiful photos Pixelles and Rye! Congratualtions you two! :)

• Pixelles likes this
[EPX] Stalker Ryc | Guild Leader

Posted Image

Haematic

Haematic

:dankbrien:

• Guild Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,678 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Haematic.4913
  • Haematic

I see you changed your mind.

;)

Happy for you, Pix & Rye.

• Pixelles likes this

Haematic - International Terrorist, Inclina Deus - Ranger

The following future subject(s) of Borlis Pass, Delune, Haematic, and Ms. Spring Sunshine, henceforth decreed to be INTERNATIONAL TERRORISTS and OUTLAWS by command of the all-seeing and glorious Borlis Authorities, have been judged guilty in absentia of committing the crime of Injustica, and are hereby condemned by law to suffer 10,000 years of unrelenting capital punishment, to be carried out by licensed agents of this Law on sight.

i7-3770k OC @ 4.5ghz (1.29v), GTX 980 FTW ACX2.0, (4x)4gb HyperX RAM, EVO850 SSD x2 x500gb, ASRock Z77 Extreme 4, -- 70c @ load (CPU), Air cooling with NH-D14, 35c ambient.

Legends Never [DIE]

Twitch - Haematic: FA Streamer
YouTube - Haematic: WvW / Roaming / PvP Videos

RIP Beaches Get [WET], Vincere Est Totum [VeT][TiN]

[–]QuickRain 1 point

1 month ago

Respected Commanders: Hae from DIE

Kagusaki

Kagusaki
  • Guild Leader
  • 506 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Kagusaki.3176
  • Kagusaki Firefister

Congrats on the wedding!  If only you can marry in GW2.  It would be pawsum to have a private ceremony in SMC where all your friends and guildies can attend.  Anet can provide the ascended wedding rings and there will be cake and balloons, and a GM can portray as a priest on Teamspeak :D 

• Pixelles likes this
Posted Image

Foreman Spur - Level 80 Charrior
Kagusaki - Level 80 Charrgineer
Kagusaki Firefister - Level 80 Charrcromancer

The Legion of Charrs [TLC] - Guild Leader
[NV] [NERF] [NERV] [BOMB] - Fort Janthir

FA - The Unofficial Furry Server
You can't spell Fur Affinity without FA!! <3

Pixelles

Pixelles

♡ Guineayak Mama ♡

• FA Member
  • 891 posts
  • Pixelles N Creme

YOU GUYS! So many feels.. I can't even <3 Thank you so much for the likeage + beautiful comments.. you guys have no idea how much it warms our hearts xo.

Oh wow! Those pictures are too beautiful! I'm melting! Much loves! Guaggans and Asuras!

Congratulation to you both, Pixelles and Rye! 

Thank you so much! <3 We knew if anyone would get the quaggan & asura love, you guys would. xo

Pixelles it was all very well done. Your arrangements was beautiful as well as your self and that very nice wedding dress.  i know every one had a great time.  Thank you for sharing a moment in time.   :)

THANK YOU!! I made pretty much all the decorations, the staff kept asking where I bought them and I was like :o I made them! I am so happy that it all ended up coming together... And thank you for noticing, makes it so worth it! As for the dress.. I was so lucky to have found it - and I never wanted to take it off when the night was over, haha. Luckily, we're having two small dinner receptions in Canada and Pennsylvania this summer - so I get to wear it again :wooo! Thank you so much for the love, and it was my pleasure. I promised so I delivered xo.

VkQovA6.jpg

Pixelles

Pixelles

♡ Guineayak Mama ♡

• FA Member
  • 891 posts
  • Pixelles N Creme

congrats, shame I didn't get the location ahead of time I could have crashed it

Hahahahaha! If you wanted to come you should've said.. we would have TOTALLY shot you an invite. Maybe if any PA friends wanna come this summer you're more than welcome to come. And thanks Nox, maybe sometime we'll meet since you're so close!

What a nice gathering, beautiful dress, great looking cake. It looks like it was a lovely ceremony, it's great that you two found one another.

Congrats!

The cake was phenomenal. It tasted better than it looked. Thank you so much <3

Beautiful photos! :D Very pretty Pixels! Vamplex!!!! Hi cutie. Wedding had alot of amazing small meaningful bits to it that really made the ambiance amazing. :o Wow so many cute photos my god.... the last one awwwww!

Delune.. you have no idea how much it means to me that you replied to this. Thank you for taking the time after all that we've been through, it means the world to me and makes my heart all warm and fuzzy. As for my little bro... You gotta wait a few years, but I will let him know what you said - he will definitely giggle :P. Once we build me a new computer I'm going to donate my computer to him so he can play with us again :). Thanks again for the kind comments <3.

The Quaggan Love is reaaaaaaaaaaaaal !!! aaaaaaaaaaaah that last pic <3 <3, Quaggan + Asuan LOVE !!!!!

Hehe, quaggans are the best <3 Glad you liked that pic, we took it with you guys in mind, right before the photographers snapped it we're like "this one's for our GW2 friends!" xo. Thanks T <3

Lovely pictures. The last picture is really special.

Wish you two a long lasting happiness.

Chef.

That is so sweet, thank you thank you xo <3.

In the cat room!

I second what Vic said.  Thank you for sharing.  GLHF

Haha Chaba! In our open letters we wrote to each other during the ceremony, I started off my letter with "Who knew that unicorns, jackalopes and a secret cat room could be the catalyst to this day.." :) Thanks for caring, it's my pleasure to share, <3.

You two are adorable and the wedding was beautiful! Very well done! (I still wish you were my daughter-in-law, Pixelles but am happy you found the love of your life. :wub:  :wub:  :wub: )

ZINNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This made me giggle so much, you are an amazing woman and I would have totally loved to have you as a mom-in-law you are too cute and thank you for the love and support xo.

• Tangnu and Delune like this

VkQovA6.jpg

Pixelles

Pixelles

♡ Guineayak Mama ♡

• FA Member
  • 891 posts
  • Pixelles N Creme

Such lovely pictures. :)  Congrats on this special moment of life.

Thank you xo. Glad to share <3.

Beautiful photos Pixelles and Rye! Congratualtions you two! :)

Thanks Stalker! Hope you're still diggin' the quag-hat <3

I see you changed your mind.

;)

Happy for you, Pix & Rye.

I didn't! There are no ceremony photos except when Rye's cousin high-fived him when it was done.. but thanks qt <3 I am happy to share.

Congrats on the wedding!  If only you can marry in GW2.  It would be pawsum to have a private ceremony in SMC where all your friends and guildies can attend.  Anet can provide the ascended wedding rings and there will be cake and balloons, and a GM can portray as a priest on Teamspeak :D

You, Kagusaki, are the best. Rye, being the bigger dork than me (cough) mentioned an in-game wedding and having Marzy be the priest lol. But I just felt maybe it was a little too much.. I mean, I made quaggans with a veil and bow tie for the wedding... That's enough dorkiness, not to mention all the paintings and jackalopes lol. That is a pretty awesome idea though and thank you <3!

Thanks again everyone, so much love <3 xo

VkQovA6.jpg

Pixelles

Pixelles

♡ Guineayak Mama ♡

• FA Member
  • 891 posts
  • Pixelles N Creme

(Sorry, the editor was going crazy about all the emotes and the text in this post so had to cut it it in three, GG FA!)

VkQovA6.jpg

Bella Snow

Bella Snow
  • Not on FA
  • 73 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Rarity.8510
  • Bëlla Snow
  • Guild:[DN]

Congrats on the wedding and thanks for sharing the photos! 

Posted Image

Appzles

Appzles
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • GW2 User ID:Appzles.2704
  • Appzles
  • Guild:[VP]
Beautiful wedding! Yay for love!