All members on this forum can now auto-verify their home server using the following method. If your account is on Fort Aspenwood, you will automatically gain access to the private WvW sub-forum and shoutbox. If you are a current FA Member, Guild Leader, or Guild Officer, you will not lose access unless your account is no longer on Fort Aspenwood.
1) Once you register a new account, you should see the following notification near the top of the forum. Click on the "Your GW2 Account" link to be taken to the GW2 account management website to create an API key.
2) Click on the "New Key" link to create an API key for use on this forum.
3) Type in a name for your new API key. You can use any name. Permissions should be set to "account" only. Do not share any other information.
4) Copy the newly created key and paste it into the form on this forum.
NEVER DELETE YOUR API KEY FROM THE API KEY MANAGEMENT WEBSITE!!! You will end up being locked out of the shoutbox and private wvw sub-forum.
Never share your API keys with another person. You may only have one GW2 account associated to one FA forum account. Creating multiple API keys will not work.
- Nox, Engineer Bear, Vroom and 28 others like this